Online Bill Pay
To create an account:
- Click on the Online Bill Pay button to register for a new account.
- You will need to know your account # and street address exactly as it appears on your statement (all CAPS) no city or state.
- This will get you in to set up your password and proceed.
- You can view account history online and pay your bill online.
- Cash discounts are not available with online credit card payments.
- The closing date for the billing cycle is the last day of the month, at which time monthly statements are processed.
- Accounts should be paid upon receipt of the statement.
- If payment is not received by the 15th of the month, a finance service charge will be applied on the past due balance.
- Cash discounts are not available with credit card payments.
Community Co-ops offers a smarter way to budget your energy bills. With our budget program, you don't have to cope with high heating costs in the winter. You can make smaller, predictable payments with the budget plan to help manage your heating costs by spreading the costs over 12 equal monthly payments. Budgets are recalculated yearly and adjusted accordingly if fuel usage increases or decreases. The budget will remain in effect until you discontinue or your account is closed.
Contact our Lake Park Office for Propane or Bulk Fuel budgets, and the Mahnomen office for Natural Gas budgets at 888-935-2281.
The Minnesota Department of Commerce appropriates funds to local agencies throughout the State of Minnesota to assist low income families with heating assistance through the heating season.
Energy Assistance Programs are delivered by local service providers:
- While Energy Assistance is meant to help with heating costs during the Winter, funds are only appropriated once a year and funds are not guaranteed from year to year. Therefore, once your EA allotment is used for the season, the charges becomes the responsibility of the customer.
- Energy Assistance is handled through our Mahnomen Office at 218-935-2281